Happy Fiscal New Year! Are You The Best You Can Be?
I like second chances. Did you know that there are two New Years in a year? January 1 and July 1 (fiscal year). Each July 1, which happens to be two days after my birthday and this year was a milestone, I take time to reflect on the past 12 months and see what I choose to change, improve and incorporate into my life so that I can be the best that I can be.
Here are my five goals for the new fiscal year. Do you have yours (written down)?
1) Live and Thrive My Freedom Plan Portfolio Career – My intention is: “I am wealthy – I have more money than I can ever spend in this human lifetime.” My actions:
– Only buy what I need. Ask myself if I really want/need the item.
– Shop consignment. For all clothes, other households. www.rodeodriveconsign.com,
– Revisit my net worth and monthly expenses and see what I can cut back. www.TheFiveLessons.com the net worth and cash flow forms. (I just saved $900/yr. by having the courage to color my own hair)
– Pay myself first. Save 20% of my income.
– Give back. Start five endowed scholarships for five former high school teachers and college professors that were extremely influential in my life. Blessings to Diane Ferber Busack (Redwood Falls High School), Carmen Dekoster, Dr. Hugh Curtler, Eileen Thomas (Southwest Minnesota State University) and Dr. Priscilla Herbison (St. Mary’s University of Minnesota).
– Pay if forward. Donate 16 hours per month at Ready For Success, a wonderful non-profit organization in MN that helps lower income men and women prepare for job interviews. www.ecsmn.org/ready-for-success
– Be willing to allow unlimited possibilities in my business ventures.
– Say YES and THANK YOU to opportunities that present themselves. (Speaking and teaching opportunities)
2) Challenge myself to move outside of my comfort zone. My actions:
– Meet new and interesting people that challenge me.
– Blog more often and share my personal stories.
– Read the instructions and try to put together mechanical things. (I’m not mechanical)
– Be honest. Share my true feelings.
3) Be physically fit and healthy. I will maintain a consistent and deliberate wellness practice and approach. My intention is: “I am healthy, beautiful, sexy, powerful and alive at my ideal weight. My actions:
– Nordic walk 2-5 miles daily. (Train for the Burke)
– Meditate for 20 minutes, pray for 10 minutes and do stretching exercises for 5 minutes every morning.
– Eat only when and what my body desires. Take wheat grass, flax seed, fish oil, Vit. D and eat five fruits and veggies daily.
4) Nurture loving and meaningful relationships. Send Lovitude = Love & Gratitude. My actions:
– Love myself first.
– Think “How Can I Help You?”
– Understand what other’s desire and connect them.
– Schedule Meaningful Connections monthly sessions.
– Attend events that allow me to connect with people I desire to meet and can help.
5) Enhance my spiritual practice. My actions:
– Pray twice daily.
– Send blessings to my clients, connections, friends and the Beings that I see, touch, think about, and read about.
– Attend weekly services.
– Attract a spiritual guide to help me to further open my psychic abilities.
– Be grateful. At the end of the day, write down five things that I was grateful for during the day.
– Listen to www.MasteringAlchemy.com webinars.
– Be kind.
“For everything that has been… I say Thank you, Hao, Mahalo. For everything that is still to come…I say YES!”
Have a wonderful New Fiscal Year!