Risë Kasmirski, MA – Career Strategist
Do you know what you want? Do you have focus and can you clarify the next phase of your business or the next step in your career? Can you answer the tough questions you will get from potential clients or employers about your business or career history and where you want to take it? Do you need help refining your story and experience in a resume, bio, interview or new business pitch? Does your business have a strategy and tools for developing employees and helping map a rewarding career path?
Risë Kasmirski is an experienced and respected career strategist who helps people and entrepreneurs gain clarity and focus on where they’ve been and where they want to go. Risë is also known for helping businesses create a supportive culture around career development with best practice strategies and initiatives that attract and retain talent.
Career Strategy Modules: Individuals can receive career strategy help on an hourly basis as needed, or can participate in the Job Transition Essentials program covering all three modules
1. CLARITY AND FOCUS for job search, career and business development
Gain clarity in career and business goals and next steps: Where have I been and where do I want to go? What roles, industries, and organizations should I target? How do I communicate this? Sessions focus on obtaining clear direction for career strategy and advancement. May include administration and/or interpretation of career and personality assessments, understanding current market conditions, refinement of current plans, resume or professional bio development, LinkedIn profile development.
2. DEVELOP AND EXECUTE A TARGETED MARKETING STRATEGY
Develop a marketing strategy and prioritize activities to obtain the career and business goals you desire. Review best practices for finding job and business opportunities and generating leads. Create strategies for self or business promotion. Topics may include generating job leads through multiple avenues, cultivating business opportunities, refining marketing tools, and developing clear, concise communications.
3. INTERVIEWING, NEGOTIATING, AND ONBOARDING
Develop best practices and communication strategies that obtain results. Learn interviewing techniques for phone screen, initial interview, multi-person interviews and panel interviews, incorporating your personal brand. Practice strategic interview preparation, develop your personal story, formulate powerful responses to interview questions, follow-up strategies, and negotiating. Create a plan for successful onboarding.
4. CAREER PATH DEVELOPMENT (1 to 3 hour workshops and seminars for businesses and organizations)
- Career Development in the 21st Century – Explore the impact of technology and communications in career planning and strategies for mapping your future
- The Energized Career – Develop strategies and actions to take now to stay relevant and be known for your contributions
- Managing Your Career within an Organization – Explore workplace and economic trends impacting organizational and individual career development. Learn strategies for successfully managing one’s career development through clear, focused plans and consistent communication
- Conducting an Effective Job Search – Learn how to conduct a successful job search campaign using best practice strategies and techniques. Topics include gaining clarity and focus, resume development, marketing strategies, and successful interviewing techniques.
- Leveraging Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) for Internal Career Development – Prior to the workshop, individuals complete the MBTI online assessment. Results are interpreted during the workshop, and ideas are generated for leveraging MBTI results for internal career development.
- Leveraging MBTI for Job Search – Prior to the workshop, individuals complete the MBTI online assessment. Results are interpreted during the workshop, and ideas are generated for integrating MBTI results into job search strategies and communications.
- Leveraging MBTI for Business Development – Prior to the workshop, individuals complete the MBTI online assessment. Results are interpreted during the workshop, and ideas are generated for using MBTI results in business strategies and communications.
5. MEANINGFUL CAREER PATH STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS
Building an effective Career Path Program for attracting and retaining talent – a ground-up approach to creating a program that matters.